09.00 Pick up from hotel door in Istanbul and depart for Eceabat
14.00 Arrive Eceabat and Restaurant lunch in Eceabat
15.00 Ferry to Canakkale
15.30 Depart for Fully Guided Private Troy Tour
- The Trojan Horse,
- Sacrificial Altars.
- The 3700 year old city walls,
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterion (Senate Building).
- The Odeon (Concert Hall),
- Current excavations in progress.
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
18.30 Back from Troy Tour and check in to the hotel
08.45 Pick up from hotel door and depart for Eceabat
09:30 Depart for Fully Guided Private Gallipoli Tour
- Brighton Beach,
- Beach Cemetery,
- ANZAC Cove,
- Ariburnu Cemetery,
- ANZAC Commemorative Site,
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
- Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
- The Nek,
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
13.00 Restaurant lunch in Eceabat
14:00 Depart for Istanbul
19:00 Arrive Istanbul
- Transportation from Istanbul to Canakkale and Eceabat to Istanbul with private vehicle,
- Fully Guided Private Troy Tour,
- Entrance fee to Troy Ancient Site,
- Fully Guided Private Gallipoli Tour,
- Professional English speaking guiding,
- Restaurant lunch in Eceabat(in both days)