Gallipoli – Troy – Pergamon Tour
09:00 Pick up from hotel door in Istanbul and depart for Eceabat
14.00 Arrive Eceabat and Restaurant lunch in Eceabat
15:00 Depart for Fully Guided Private Gallipoli Tour
- Brighton Beach,
- Beach Cemetery,
- ANZAC Cove,
- Ariburnu Cemetery,
- ANZAC Commemorative Site,
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
- Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
- The Nek,
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
19:00 Ferry to Canakkale and check into hotel
08:00 Depart for Fully Guided Private Troy Tour
- The Trojan Horse,
- Sacrificial Altars.
- The 3700 year old city walls,
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterion (Senate Building).
- The Odeon (Concert Hall),
- Current excavations in progress.
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX
10:30 Depart for Pergamon
13:30 Lunch at Pergamon
14:30 Fully Guided Pergamon Tour
Acropol, site of the Altar of Zeus (in Berlin), the birthplace of books & one of the most famous libraries of history.
18:00 Depart for Selcuk or Kusadasi
21:00 Check into hotel
- Transportation from Istanbul to Canakkale and Canakkale to Selcuk/Kusadasi with private vehicle,
- Fully Guided Private Gallipoli Tour,
- Fully Guided Private Troy Tour,
- Entrance fee to Troy Ancient Site,
- Fully Guided Private Pergamon Tour,
- Entrance fee to Acropol,
- Professional English speaking guiding,
- Restaurant lunch in both days